The Responsible for the treatment of the data collected through this Website is Plausible Technologies (hereinafter "GLISSANDOO") with address Carrer del Turia nº 53, 46008 València, CIF B42902585 and email email@example.com.
TREATMENT PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data provided to GLISSANDOO will be used to:
- Enable the maintenance, development and management of the business relationship formalized by contracting the service. The legal basis for the treatment is the consent provided by the CLIENT / USER himself and / or the contract on which the business relationship is based. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as said business relationship is maintained and, once it ends, during the periods of conservation and prescription of legally established responsibilities.
- Keep the CLIENT / USER informed, including by electronic means, through commercial communications regarding GLISSANDOO products, services and news. The legal basis of the treatment is the express consent provided by the CLIENT / USER. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment that the CLIENT / USER withdraws his consent.
- Respond to requests for information and / or queries made by the CLIENT / USER. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent provided by the CLIENT / USER at the time of processing their query or request through one of our forms. The data processed for this purpose will be kept during the periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities legally provided.
The CLIENT / USER must fill out all the required fields in a fair way, with truthful information, except for those details that may be indicated as optional, as they are specifically required by GLISSANDOO in order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes. Otherwise, GLISSANDOO will not be able to manage your data and request. For this, as CLIENT / USER guarantees that the information provided to GLISSANDOO is true, being responsible for updating and modifying said personal data. The categories of data requested are the following:
- Identification data provided by the interested party
- Contact information provided by the interested party
- Data necessary to provide the service
- Identification details
- Contact details
- Academic or professional details
- Identification details
- Contact details
If you provide personal data of a third party, you are responsible for, previously, having informed and requested the consent of the third party regarding the terms and conditions of GLISSANDOO, GLISSANDOO having no responsibility in this regard. GLISSANDOO presumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, and that it is correct and exact.
COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSFERS
GLISSANDOO will not communicate or transfer your personal data to any third party except for the third parties and data processors expressly mentioned below and those who are required to carry out their service:
Personal data may be communicated to Public Organizations only for the fulfillment of legal obligations, as well as to financial entities for the correct provision of the payment service. In addition, GLISSANDOO may communicate and transfer data to the data processors that it has, having formalized the necessary agreements to guarantee an adequate level of guarantees and data protection compliance for data processors located in the European Union, or by signing standard agreements. facilitated by the European Commission with managers located in other states, such as the United States of America or South America.
Your data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of the treatment or until you withdraw your consent, without prejudice to its conservation for the provision of it to the competent authorities and to deal with claims. In such case, the data will be kept locked until the end of the limitation period, at which time it will be deleted.
RIGHTS OF CLIENTS / USERS
The interested party may exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition or portability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Carrer dels Sants Just i Pastor, number 95 , 1, 46022 Valencia. In the treatments whose legitimation is based on consent, the User has the right to withdraw said consent at any time. The interested party will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), the competent authority in Spain regarding data protection, if they consider that their data has not been processed correctly.